Expert Real Estate Services helps clients find commercial properties to lease, or represent commercial property owners to lease their property. In addition we advise our clients to understand the terms of the lease.
Generally, common elements of a lease include:
- Names of the parties of the agreement
- The starting date and duration of the agreement
- The specific property’s boundaries being leased
- Conditions provided for renewal or non-renewal.
- Specific consideration for granting the use of the property
- Provisions for a security deposit and terms for its return
- Determining a specific list of conditions to include in the lease
- Identify other specific conditions such as: insurance requirement, restrictive use and maintenance responsibilities
In a nut shell our comprehensive services will cover you before, during and after the lease of your commercial property!
Please contact us to set up your private appointment to start this process!