Expert Real Estate Services helps clients find commercial property to lease; or commercial property owners find clients to lease their property. In addition we advise our clients on understanding the terms of the lease.
Generally, common elements of a lease include:
- Names of the parties of the agreement.
- The starting date and duration of the agreement.
- Identifies the specific property being leased.
- Provides conditions for renewal or non-renewal.
- Has a specific consideration (a lump sum or periodic payments) for granting the use of the property.
- Provisions for a security deposit and terms for its return.
- May have a specific list of conditions which are therein described as Default Conditions and specific Remedies.
- May have other specific conditions placed upon the parties such as
- Need to provide insurance for loss
- Restrictive use
- Which party is responsible for maintenance
Expert Real Estate Services advises on making leasing arrangements for commercial property. Should you be considering leasing property, contact us.